How is the compatibility of this 200W Solar Panel with a Portable Power Station?
- BRIDNA SGR-PPS1200-3 Portable Power Station(1008Wh/1200W Power Station)
- BRIDNA SGR-PPS2000-3 Portable Power Station(1720Wh/2000W Power Station)
To Confirm the panel's compatibility with 3rd-party devices, pls contact the customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Solar Panel Connection
We recommend you can use this 200W Solar Panel to recharge the 1200W/2000W Power Station. solar power stations are sold separately
How many solar panels can I connect to the 2000W Power Station?
We recommend connecting 2 Pcs to this 200W Solar Panel in Series to reach the max solar.
How to decide the number of panels required to recharge?
- The output power of solar panels should fit the recommended power.
- The max open circuit voltage is not able to exceed the max input voltage of the power station.
- The gross output voltage of solar panels should be between the recommended working voltage When using multiple in series. please make sure that the accumulated maximum voltage and current of the solar panels do not exceed the maximum voltage and current of the power station
What factors may affect the solar conversion rate;
- The weather condition.
- Working environment temperature.
- The length of solar panels.
- The angle from the panels to sunlight.
Is it waterproof?
In order to maximize the lifespan of the solar panel. please try not to get it wet or soak the solar panel in water.
Sola Panel Power:200W
Lamination:ETFE (Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene)
Cell Type:Monocrystalline Silicon
Voltage at Max Power(Vmp):18V
Current at Max Power(Imp):11A
Short circuit current(Jsc):12.34A
Weight:14.6 lbs / 6.6KG
94.1 × 22.2 inches / 2390 × 564mm
25 × 22.2 inches / 635 × 564mm
-40℃ —— +85℃ / -40℉ —— 185℉
1 × SP200 200W Solar Panel
1 × User Manual