How is the compatibility of this 120 W solar panel with the Power station?
- BRIDNA SGR-PPS300-3 300W Outdoor Portable Power Station(296Wh/300W power station)
- BRIDNA SGR-PPS600-5 500W Outdoor Portable Power Station(512Wh/500W power station)
*To confirm the panel's compatibility with 3rd-party devices, pls contact the customer service team to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Solar Panel Connection
We recommend you can use this 120 W solar panel to recharge the 300W/500W power station. solar power stations are sold separately
How to decide the number of panels required to recharge?
- The output power of solar panels should fit the recommended power.
- The max open circuit voltage is not able to exceed the max input voltage of the power station.
- The gross output voltage of solar panels should be between the recommended working voltage. When using multiple solar panels in series. please make sure that the accumulated maximum voltage and current of the solar panels do not exceed the maximum voltage and current of the power station.
What factors may affect the solar conversion rate?
- The weather condition.
- Working environment temperature.
- The length of solar panels.
- The angle from the panels to sunlight.
Is it waterproof?
In order to maximize the lifespan of the solar panel, please try not to get it wet or soak the solar panels to water
Sola Panel Power:120W
Lamination:ETFE (Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene)
Cell Type:Monocrystalline Silicon
Voltage at Max Power(Vmp):17.6V
Current at Max Power(Imp):6.81A
Short circuit current(Jsc):7.25A
Weight:9.5LBS / 4.3KG
65.7 × 19.9 inches / 1670 × 505mm
19.9 × 17.7 inches / 505 × 450mm
-40℃ —— +85℃ / -40℉ —— 185℉
1 × SP120 120W Solar Panel
1 × User Manual