|BRIDNA PPS600-5 500W Technical Specification|
|Battery Capacity||LiFePO4 512Wh±5%(20Ah/25.6V)|
|AC Input Charging||AC100~120V/200W Max|
|Car Input Charging||DC12V~24V/120W Max|
|Solar Input Charging||DC12V~24V/120W Max|
|Output Port||3 * AC Output: 120V, 60Hz, 500W, Peak 1000W|
|USB-A1：QC24W Max (5V3A&9V2A&12V2A QC3.0)|
|USB-A2：QC24W Max (5V3A&9V2A&12V2A QC3.0)|
|USB-C1：PD27W Max (5V2.4A&9V3A&12V2.25A PD3.0)|
|USB-C2：PD100W Max (5V3A&9V3A&12V3A&15V3A&20V5A PD3.0)|
|1 * Cigarette Lighter|
|2 * DC5521 Rated Output 13.8V/10A（Total 10A Max）|
|AC Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|LED Light||3W Max, 3 Levels(L/M/H adjustable), SOS function|
|Battery Life Cycle||2000times DOD≥80%|
|Package Contents||1 * AC Power Cord|
|1 * DC Cable|
|1 * MC4 Cable|
|1 * User Manual|
Instructions for use:
- Run time = 512Wh*90%(conversion rate)/Your device's ower(Watts).
- Support all electronic devices less than 500 Watts.
- It is recommended to use a DC port instead of an AC outlet to power your CPAP machine.
- The usage time for refrigeration machines with compressors mainly depends on the temperature setting and start frequency of compressors, it’s usually lasting longer time than a certain referencetime.
- The above charging times are calculated as a reference guide only. The actual usage time will depend on the power of the connected devices.
To avoid forgetting to turn off the output during use, which will lead to unused battery consumption, this unit will turn to Auto-Sleep Mode when no device is connected or the connected device is less than or equal to a certain value. The unit will automatically shut down after 1 hour. Refer to the table below for more details:
|AC Output||≤2W||The device will automatically shut down after 1 hour|
|USB Output||≤2W||The device will automatically shut down after 1 hour|
|Car Output||≤2W||The device will automatically shut down after 1 hour|
|Press any of the port buttons to restart the power station.|
|The unit will enter into Auto-Sleep Mode when not output is detected after 1 hour. User can switch the time through the following setting. Set up time to 1 hour or 12 hours by long pressing "USB" button for 5 seconds. Please check the time on the LCD screen within 5 seconds after hearing the buzzer sounds. It shows the set standby time.|
|The Auto-Sleep time is 1 hour: If there is no power output within 1 hour, the Auto-Sleep Mode is activated, and the power station will be automatically turned off.|
|The Auto-Sleep time is 12 hours: If there is no power output within 12 hours, the Auto-Sleep Mode is activated, and the power station will be automatically turned off.|
- When the battery capacity drops to 20%, recharge the power station in time to extend the battery life.
- This power station has a built-in lithium battery which is highly sensitive to high temperature - Keep it away from heat sources like direct fire or any heat sources.
- When not using the unit for extended periods of time, power off the unit and disconnect the AC adapter from the outlet.
- Always be prepared - Charge the unit every three months if it is not used, charge the unit to 80% capacity for long-term storage.
- Keep away from moisture or water. Store in a dry and cool place, temperature -20°C~60°C, humidity 20%~85%RH, clean the equipment gently and carefully with a dry cloth.
- Do not disassemble the microwave, puncture, incinerate, or insert foreign objects into the power station.
- Do not stack any objects on top of the device, whether in storage or in use. Do not crush, bend, shred, drop, or place heavy objects on top of the device.
- Do not use the product if damaged or punctured.
|The unit cannot be charged from AC wall outlets||AC charging fault||1. Please ensure to use the original AC Power Cord.|
|2. Please check if the AC wall plug is correctly connected.|
|If not solved, please contact our after-sales service.|
|The unit cannot be charged from a solar panel||DC solar charging fault||1. Please ensure the solar charging connection is correct under the user manual.|
|2. Please ensure the specifications of the connected solar panel meet specified standards.|
|3. Please ensure solar panel charging in a sunlight environment.|
|If not solved, please contact our after-sales service.|
|LCD Screen icon flash
|Over-current protection||Resolve the problem by pulling out a plug or removing electrical devices. The unit can recover itself after re-start.
If not solved, please contact our after-sales service.
|Short circuit protection|
|High-temperature icon continuously appears||High-temperature warning||The power station can recover itself after the battery is cooled.|
BRIDAN PPS600-5 Portable Power Station
Life Cycles:2,000+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity
Shelf-life:Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
Management System:MPPT Controller, BMS, UPS, etc.
AC Output:3 × 120V, 60Hz, 500W
Inverter Type:Pure Sine Wave
1 × PD100W Max (5V3A & 9V3A & 12V3A & 15V3A & 20V5A & PD3.0)
1 × PD27W Max (5V2.4A & 9V3A & 12V2.25A PD3.0)
2 × QC24W Max (5V3A & 9V2A & 12V2A QC3.0)
2 × 13.8V/10A Rated Output(DC5521)
1 × Cigarette Lighter+
AC Adapter Input:200W
Q:Quick Charging Mode ≈2.5-3.5 Hours
N:Normal Charging Mode ≈4-5 Hours
S:Silent Charging Mode ≈6-8 Hours
DC Car Charging
12VCar Charging≈6-7 Hours
24VCar Charging≈4.5-5.5 Hours
120WSolar Panel≈6-7 Hours
AC+Solar Charging:≈1.5 Hours
Lighting Power:3W Max
Lighting Mode:3 Levels(L/M/H)+SOS
Weight:14.55lbs / 6.6 kg
Dimensions (LxWxH):11.7 x 7.6 x 7.6 in / 29.7 x 19.5 x 19.5cm
Operating Temperature:14-104℉ / -10-40℃
Storage Temperature:-4-140℉ / -20-60℃
CE-EMC, CE-LVD, ROHS, METI, PSE-EMC, PSE-LVD, IEC, MSDS, UN38.3
1 × AC Power Cord
1 × DC Car Charger Cable
1 × User Manual
Q:How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the power station?
A:Please check the rated label of your device first. If the device's operating power is within 500W, you can use the device normally.
Q:How long can it run my device?
A:Running time = 512Wh*90%(conversion rate)/Device Rated Power.
Please Note:The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioners, etc.
Q:Why is there any sound during use or charging?
A:This product is with intelligent temperature control system. The built-in fans will help the product to get better cooling and securing usage. Slight noise is normal during using or charging.
Q:Can I charge the power station while a device is plugged in?
A:YES.this unit support Pass-Through Charging, you can simultaneously charge other devices while recharging the power station.
Q:Can it be used to jump start a car?
A:NO.it cannot be used to jump start a vehicle
Q:Why does the power station has the Auto-Sleep Mode?
A:To avoid forgetting to turn off the output during use, which will lead to unused battery consumption, this unit will turn to Auto-Sleep Mode when no device is connected or the connected device is less than or equal to a certain value. The unit will automatically shut down after 1 hour.
Q:Is the power station waterproof?
A:NO.please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time. Please store it in a dry and cool place
Q:Are the batteries replaceable or upgradeable?
A:NO.Batteries are built in. NOTE-Opening of the unit will void your warranty.
Always wanted portable generator. This works great when camping for lights, recharge camera and computers. I love it.
This product is very practical when there's a need for power.
Wanted a back-up power source for the fan in my wood stove. This will run it for 12-15 hours on a full charge. Seems to be very good quality, and the price is very affordable